Korea A Tour Of Duty

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Korea A Tour Of Duty

A forum for all military and civilian personnel who served in Korea

*** DO NOT CLICK ON ANY DOWNLOAD or PLAY BUTTONS - they are not part of the forum ***
*** THE BLOCK BELOW THIS ONE IS NOT PART OF THE FORUM. DO NOT CLICK ON ANYTHING IT DISPLAYS ***

3 posters

Important update

skinnyscout
    Cherry
    Cherry

Important update Empty Important update

Post by skinnyscout Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:05 pm

Very Happy cheers On June 2, 2011 a Veterans Board of Appeals decision surfaced giving SC to a vet who was in Korea in 1966 for DMII. In the details of why the decision was made it states that Agent Orange, Agent Blue and others were sprayed in Korea from 1962 to 1970. DOD has lied to us for years and now they have been caught up with. anyone wanting a copy of this decision can PM at msba.wright@gmail.com me and I will send it.
    wormey
    Cherry
    Cherry

Important update Empty Re: Important update

Post by wormey Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:51 am

I have color pictures I made north of the Imjin in 1965 that I contend clearly shows the widespread use of herbicides and defoliates. I clearly remember the red rust colored foliage that had been sprayed. I will be happy to share these pictures with anybody. I made these myself and have the negatives. They will withstand whatever scrutiny anyone chooses to apply. contact me at wormeyc@yahoo.com
    mchenney
    Private
    Private

Post by mchenney Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:07 am

Was in Korea in 71 in 2nd of 71st, do you know if agent orange was used to defoliate the HAWK TAC sites?
    mchenney
    Private
    Private

Post by mchenney Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:57 pm

santa
    Was in Korea in most 71 in D Btry 2nd of 71st ADA HAWK tac sites over looking DMZ, do you know if agent orange was used to defoliate, I remember seeing them spraying something? I have type II diabetes, found in 1996 when got ruptured colon abcess (could be AO related?), take 40 units insulin a day. In first stages applying for comp, can use any help I can get.

Was at ALL the batteries, Tac sites and CRC. Also Mosier, Hill, Ceasy, Munsan, Sea Range and others too. Was E5 and when not on TS manning did shotgun duty to other locations.
    You wrote:

On June 2, 2011 a Veterans Board of Appeals decision surfaced giving SC to a vet who was in Korea in 1966 for DMII. In the details of why the decision was made it states that Agent Orange, Agent Blue and others were sprayed in Korea from 1962 to 1970. DOD has lied to us for years and now they have been caught up with. anyone wanting a copy of this decision can PM at msba.wright@gmail.com me and I will send

SEND PLZ

Dennis McHenney
    2117 Cortez Drive
    Kendallville, IN 46755

Thanks

Dennis McHenney
    HOME 260-347-9164
    mchenney@att.net
    CELL 260-242-6785

rodney ring wrote:

I think you will find that VA admits AO spraying along the DMZ from 1968-1971. Shouldn't be too hard for you, I was South of the DMZ at location and a time 1976-77 where they do not admit they sprayed and leave it to us to prove it. Spraying most likey stopped in 71 or 72 however the stuff in the well water a couple of years later could have been just as bad...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:27 pm