Korea A Tour Of Duty

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Korea A Tour Of Duty

A forum for all military and civilian personnel who served in Korea

*** DO NOT CLICK ON ANY DOWNLOAD or PLAY BUTTONS - they are not part of the forum ***
*** THE BLOCK BELOW THIS ONE IS NOT PART OF THE FORUM. DO NOT CLICK ON ANYTHING IT DISPLAYS ***

2 posters

I was a Camp Jackson winter of 1971. My name is Tom Stiefel, hello to anyone

tom
    Cherry
    Cherry

I was a Camp Jackson winter of 1971. My name is Tom Stiefel, hello to anyone Empty I was a Camp Jackson winter of 1971. My name is Tom Stiefel, hello to anyone

Post by tom Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:41 pm

;)Assigned to HQ'S of 3rd brigade 7TH Infantry Division. This was in the winter of 1971. I lived at a Camp Jackson, so if anybody was there, please say hello. When I was sent down to Camp Casey, ended up in 2nd Infantry division with orderes for 2nd Medical. Tryed to make a ambulance driver out of me, but was trained as a combat engineer. Hope I did not pick any of you guys up. I used the ambulance to run beer of the post. I only had 3 weeks left on my tour, so was not worried about a whole lot.

Last edited by tom on Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling was terible)
    jtwalk45
    Cherry
    Cherry

I was a Camp Jackson winter of 1971. My name is Tom Stiefel, hello to anyone Empty /camp matta

Post by jtwalk45 Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:26 pm

I was at camp matta for two tours once with 7th div and the with 2nd div.HHC 2div 3bn 32inf.was there July 1970 came back to camp Casey for a few weeks and then back up as the 2ND DIV stayed until may of 1971.they sent the 7th to Fort Lewis,Washington
    in the transport platoon we were all over the DMZ ,Food,ammo,troop movements.day in day out all along the fence. .

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 7:38 pm