Korea A Tour Of Duty

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Korea A Tour Of Duty

A forum for all military and civilian personnel who served in Korea

*** DO NOT CLICK ON ANY DOWNLOAD or PLAY BUTTONS - they are not part of the forum ***
*** THE BLOCK BELOW THIS ONE IS NOT PART OF THE FORUM. DO NOT CLICK ON ANYTHING IT DISPLAYS ***

3 posters

PTSD & Agent Orange

M1Hound
    Cherry
    Cherry

PTSD & Agent Orange Empty PTSD & Agent Orange

Post by M1Hound Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:33 am

Anyone dealing with VA regarding PTSD and Agent Orange from service in Korea during the Vietnam era. Love to hear from anyone with experience with VA and these issues.

PTSD & Agent Orange Empty Re: PTSD & Agent Orange

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:08 pm

I haven't had to deal with them. I have had a few people ask about if they sprayed agent orange around the perimeter of Kimpo K-14 and as far as I know, I think that they did spray the boundary fence with it. Question
    tom
    Cherry
    Cherry

PTSD & Agent Orange Empty AGENT ORANGE

Post by tom Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:36 pm

VA has extended time frame for units on DMZ. The current ending date is August 31, 1971. The start date is April 1, 1968. The problem I see is for the units or individuals who were not assingned to the DMZ. I was with a Infantry unit in 1971, 3RD Brigade of the 7TH INF. DIV. Before that, I was with 13TH Engineers from Camp Casey. I had made several trips from Camp Casey in 1970 to the DMZ,Thank full I no longer have to try and prove that, because when 13TH Enginers were broken up in January of 1971, I got the orders to report to the Infantry Unit. I started the paper work, allready called down 2 times to fill out more. All the info is on my records, but just like the ARMY, it is hurry up and wait. Also PTSD, VA doctors say I have it, but VA has to review that also. I am 65 years old, I hope this will be done before I am gone. Good luck to anybody dealing with the VA.
    The May issue of the VFW magazine, has on page 12 more information on Agent Orange. Anyone who was serving in Korea should read this information. You may be able to file a claim.

Last edited by tom on Tue May 03, 2011 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Additional information)
    Bjbj

PTSD & Agent Orange Empty Agent Orange was @ Ascom Depot

Post by Bjbj Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:31 pm

PLEASE VISIT MY SITE AND POST ANYTHING YOU WANT
    Thanks brother in arms
    Bill
    willco
    Cherry
    Cherry

PTSD & Agent Orange Empty muy site

Post by willco Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:43 pm

Bjbj wrote:PLEASE VISIT MY SITE AND POST ANYTHING YOU WANT