Korea A Tour Of Duty

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Korea A Tour Of Duty

A forum for all military and civilian personnel who served in Korea

*** DO NOT CLICK ON ANY DOWNLOAD or PLAY BUTTONS - they are not part of the forum ***
*** THE BLOCK BELOW THIS ONE IS NOT PART OF THE FORUM. DO NOT CLICK ON ANYTHING IT DISPLAYS ***

2 posters

4/44th ADA

M1Hound
    Cherry
    Cherry

4/44th ADA  Empty 4/44th ADA

Post by M1Hound Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:01 pm

New group, hoping to hear from some old guys. I was there 1968-1970 (yes 2 years). My name is Mark Brown. I worked all over the place, S-2, Battalion Mail Room Chief, Supply, Arms Room and what ever else the battery commander felt like. Many guys that I remember will and have lost contact with. Would to here from anyone from 4/44th

Mark

bounce
    mchenney
    Private
    Private

4/44th ADA  Empty Equality with respect to Veteran dioxin exposure presumption for all Veterans

Post by mchenney Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:17 pm

. Most are seniors, too many have already died or will die young!
    We the undersigned petition the US Senate, US Congress and the President of the United States to enact legislation that makes ALL veterans have equal presumption of exposure to Dioxins while in the service of the United States at any location or unit. We feel that ALL veterans MUST be treated equally with respect to Dioxin exposure by the US government and Department of Veterans Affairs.

NOTE: Veterans must also still prove they have a recognized condition, that maybe caused by Dioxin exposure, during or after service to get DVA benefits.

... Any one 18 can sign.

If an effected vet make sure you add your statement in comment area too!
    Will you sign this petition? Click below to review:

http://signon.org/sign/equality-wrt-vet-dioxin?source=c.em.mt&r_by=7785518

http://benefits.va.gov/BENEFITS/factsheets/serviceconnected/presumption.pdf <<<< current VA Presumption.pdf
    Pass along to others, post to veteran sites and the link in Facebook and other groups!
    Forward to your DC representatives too!

Currently many vets are not getting this as many units are not listed, classified and lost records.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:39 pm